Gday all, I’ve been pestered and pestered about the possibility of starting a youth ministry bookclub, so I’ve started one over at:
Every 1.5/2 Months a new book will be chosen for participants to discuss online. If the group decides later on to change the time length that will be decided as a group. Books are purchasable through either Kentigern Books, Ridley Books or Koorong Books.
- Participants will engage in discussion with compassion and understanding.
- All Participants are entitled to their own opinion but are asked to use this compassion and understanding when in conversation with others in the group.
- This is a book club discussion group, participants are asked to keep private conversations or advertisements about other activities off of the list.
- Any issues with the group shall be discussed with the moderator.
Book Titles and Dates:
- October 15 - November 30 2007: Contemplative Youth Ministry by Mark Yaconelli.
- December 01 - January 15th 2008:Growing Souls by Mark Yaconelli
- January 15th - March 01 2008: Exiles by Michael Frost
- March 01 - April 30th 2008: Deep Ministry in a Shallow World by Chap Clark and Kara Powell
- May 01st - June 15th 2008: Real Kids, Real Faith by Karen Yust
If you’re keen join up over at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/riverinaym_bookclub